Автор
Тема: Again bug with clan Hall  (Прочитано 6366 раз)

Оффлайн 1a0

• Ветеран
  • sic volo, sic jubeo, sit pro ratione voluntas!
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Again bug with clan Hall
« Ответ #15 : 13 Апрель 2014, 22:15:39 »
 Судя по скринам аукционер принял ставку в 2,01ккк и ничего не сказал о максимальной ставке в 1ккк-1аден. Исходя из этого достаточно не справедливое решение ИМХО.

Dencko I don't speak russish understand? Google translator won't translate me anything, and many sentecess are withnout a mention.
on the one hand: it's your own fault - you didn't discover all the things.
1.4. Administration is not
Administration of the server is not responsible for any damage suffered as a result of playing on this server.
1.2. Lack of knowledge is not an excuse for their violation. Confirm your registration on the server, you automatically agree with the rules.
1.7.The administration is not obliged to make the return items, accounts, characters or their parameters lost due to any reason.

on the other hand

1.16. Administration reserves the right to monitor and intervene in the gameplay in any case where it deems it necessary.

but, the way i understood winner prise and lack of competition in case of resale:

4.1. Prohibited to use server errors and server software, bugs and cheats.
4.4. Prohibited from distributing information about server errors and server software, bugs and cheats.

Оффлайн Mattonius

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Again bug with clan Hall
« Ответ #16 : 14 Апрель 2014, 00:10:23 »
The trade for clan hall was dealt long time ago before this auction. It took me for a month to get enough money for it (2,147kkk), I can repeat that Paketa made auction just because of us, he wouldn't give the clan hall to regular auction with price of 199kk. (He set minimum bid for 1,999kkk and it happened to him the same thing like me : 10 -> 9digits). I please you, make it right.
If woudn't happen this bug, OMyT clan wouldn't be ever owner of this clan hall.
Thank you
clan: InvincibleCzech - The only one non-russian clan
ingame: Mattonius, MasterOfCombat, Kelsie ...