Автор
Тема: Ant queen and zaken earring disappeared  (Прочитано 2297 раз)

Оффлайн Mattonius

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
Ant queen and zaken earring disappeared
« : 30 Январь 2014, 02:28:37 »
Hello,
Character - MasterOfCombat  - Ring of queen ant disappeared
Character - CzechFist - Zaken's earring deisappeared
27 of January at approx. 20:00 GMT +1 (Czech time) I was last in the game and jewelery was there.
All was great, I was killing T-rex on Primeval Isle, I staged 3 soul crystals and 5 life stones +- (all this items are still on AncaDlanovka-SA12, and LS are on MasterOfCombat).
I have screen from PI taken at 12:17 GMT+1 (LegoLass PKed almost all my party, I used Party return for rest).
For this 2 days I wasn't in game.

Today about 22:30 Ales logged in game (He is my neighbor who I play with), he logged characters : MasterOfCombat,Paratko,Knickers,Bra,Sirene,Milky,Kelsie,AncaDlanovka and he was killing T-rex.
He asked me on skype, where is Ant queen? I told him I don't know.
No one knows our passwords, no one else has access to our computers.

Aleš wrote me this today:"
I logged into game with character Mispu, then some checker characters to see if any RB lives, because no RB was alive and I know you was on PI last time, I logged all 8 windows and when I didn't see there is no AntQeenRing in the inventory, I logged almost all characters where should it be.
But because I haven't found anything, I though you (Matouš) are making business with it or someone dropped it from you, while you were Karma. So I started killing T-Rex withnout it for about a hour"

It seems to all other items are still on their right places. IC set, Draco set, weapons and so on...
I tried to check all characters if anything else disappeared, but I haven't seen any other lost item.

It looks like some from Admin team had to make something with the jewelery.

By the way, We had 2 zakens (one on MasterOfCombat, 2nd on CzechFist) and one AntQueen(MasterOfCombat used it). But One Zaken on Master is still in inventory so I have to ask :
What the hell is going on?
Thank you for your reply.
Sincerelly,
Aleš and Matouš(me)
clan: InvincibleCzech - The only one non-russian clan
ingame: Mattonius, MasterOfCombat, Kelsie ...

Оффлайн Mattonius

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1 : 30 Январь 2014, 02:49:54 »
one more info : Czechfist was unlogged on Antharas Priest Cloe's place since approximately 25/26th of January.
for these 2 days up to now (-3hours) neither me nor Aleš wasn't ingame for long time.
I logged AncaDlanovka 28th for just few seconds to check if Aleš is not playing.
specification of karma: I haven't had Karma for a month. So I didn't sell it and noone dropped it from me.
It is regular mystery for us.

I hope I wrote enough of this problem to you and you will explain us what happened.
Thank you for your time.
clan: InvincibleCzech - The only one non-russian clan
ingame: Mattonius, MasterOfCombat, Kelsie ...

Оффлайн Stark

• Администратор
  • Ветеран
  • [email protected]
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Lineage II Arcana
« Ответ #2 : 30 Январь 2014, 09:53:24 »
Ring Of Queen Ant & Zaken Earring was stolen from a character destroerIIIA eralier.
destroerIIIA ordered parsing logs service - items returned to the owner.